Walking distance from Catalunya Square: 5 minutes
Where can I buy tickets?
Print in pdf or display the barcode of the e-ticket on the mobile device in the access control. In case you want to print the tickets purchased online, in Ticket offices a management cost of 2 euros per ticket will be applied. In case of reprinting a ticket sold at the ticket offices (e.g., due to loss of the original ticket) the said commission will also be applied. Palau subscribers are exempt from this management cost.
Ticket office for Visits
Visits from Monday to Sunday
from 10 am to 3.30 pm
Box Office open from 9.30am to 3.30pm
C/ Sant Pere Més Alt, s/n
Phone for Visits
(+34) 902 475 485
Monday to Friday from 9 am to 1 pm
Requesting information and booking of private visits:
Cafè Palau. Bar and Restaurant
Located in the Foyer del Palau, is a café-restaurant with a modern cuisine based on tradition.
With fresh and proximity products, it offers a breakfast service, an excellent daily menu, a very varied menu with different nutritional options, and special service before and after concerts and during breaks.
Cafè Palau also has a privileged terrace, an authentic oasis in the middle of Barcelona, a perfect meeting point for lunch, for a drink after work or to meet with your friends and family at any time.
Physical diversity and/or reduced mobility
- The Palau de la Música Catalana is accessible to people with reduced mobility by lifts on all floors.
- There is also a wheelchair stair lift on the Foyer floor to access the balconies where the Foyer exhibitions are located..
- In the Lluís Millet Room there is a ramp enabled to access the balcony of the columns.
- The Palau de la Música also has adapted toilets and wheelchair loan service on request.
- Around the Palau there are parking spaces reserved for people with reduced mobility. The closest to the Palau are at C/Ortigosa and C/San Pere Més Baix. The use of parking spaces for people with functional diversity is linked to the possession of a parking card for people with reduced mobility (PMR).
Hearing diversity: deaf or low hearing people
- Deaf signatories can request specific visits with an interpreter of Spanish sign language (minimum 12 people).
- The audio guides have text in different languages that are easy to read by enlarging the font size.
Visual diversity: Blind or people with low vision
- Blind or people with low vision: soon the audio guides will have an audio description.
- Visually impaired or low vision visits are also organized with an individual guide (minimum 12 people).
The Visits App of the Palau de la Música Catalana has compatibility with Google Talkback (for Android devices) and VoiceOver (ios) screen reader systems.
- People with functional diversity enjoy special prices.
- With a grade below 65%, the cost of the guided tour is € 11 and the self-guided tour is € 8.
- With a degree higher than 65% the cost of the visit is free.
- It is advisable to access through the terrace of the Palau, although it is also possible to do it through the Sant Pere Més Alt street.
- For any specific needyou can contact [email protected].
- The Palau de la Música Catalana is a busy working concert hall. For this reason, guided tours may be altered or cancellations from the usual route. The occasional closure of some area of the Palau does not give the right to any discount or refund of the entry.
- Please be on time. After the tour has started no new guests will be allowed to join it.
- In accordance with Act 28/2005 of 26th December, there is no smoking allowed anywhere on the premises of the Palau de la Música.
- No food or drink is allowed inside.
- Cloakroom service and left luggage services are not available.
- The Palau de la Música Catalana reserves the right to refuse admission. Official complaint forms are available upon request at the Reception desk of the Palau de la Música for the submission of any complaints and/or comments.
- The access to the guided visits with wedding dresses is not allowed. Any request in this regard must be sent by mail to [email protected] and pay the corresponding image rights.
Protocol of security and preventive measures to access the Palau de la Música Catalana