Walking distance from Catalunya Square: 5 minutes
Where can I buy tickets?
Print in pdf or display the barcode of the e-ticket on the mobile device in the access control. In case you want to print the tickets purchased online, in Ticket offices a management cost of 2 euros per ticket will be applied. In case of reprinting a ticket sold at the ticket offices (e.g., due to loss of the original ticket) the said commission will also be applied. Palau subscribers are exempt from this management cost.
Ticket office for Visits
c/ Sant Pere Més Alt, s/n - from 8.30am to 3.30pm
c/ Palau de la Música, 4-6 - from 9.30am to 3.30pm
Phone for Visits
(+34) 93 855 57 31
Monday to Sunday from 8.30 am to 1.30 pm
Requesting information and booking of private visits:
Cafè Palau. Bar and Restaurant
Located in the Foyer del Palau, is a café-restaurant with a modern cuisine based on tradition.
With fresh and proximity products, it offers a breakfast service, an excellent daily menu, a very varied menu with different nutritional options, and special service before and after concerts and during breaks.
Cafè Palau also has a privileged terrace, an authentic oasis in the middle of Barcelona, a perfect meeting point for lunch, for a drink after work or to meet with your friends and family at any time.
- The Palau de la Música Catalana is a busy working concert hall. For this reason, guided tours may be altered or cancellations from the usual route. The occasional closure of some area of the Palau does not give the right to any discount or refund of the entry.
- Please be on time. After the tour has started no new guests will be allowed to join it.
- In accordance with Act 28/2005 of 26th December, there is no smoking allowed anywhere on the premises of the Palau de la Música.
- No food or drink is allowed inside.
- Cloakroom service and left luggage services are not available.
- The Palau de la Música Catalana reserves the right to refuse admission. Official complaint forms are available upon request at the Reception desk of the Palau de la Música for the submission of any complaints and/or comments.
- The access to the guided visits with wedding dresses is not allowed. Any request in this regard must be sent by mail to [email protected] and pay the corresponding image rights.
Protocol of security and preventive measures to access the Palau de la Música Catalana