Visit with downloadable audio guide on your mobile device with explanations, images, music ...
10 am - 3.30 pm
Catalan, Spanish, English, French and Korean
Enter a miracle: the World Heritage site by UNESCO Palau de la Música Catalana. An architectural gem, a symbolic center of the city and country, and a temple of music. The itinerary through the Lluis Domènech i Montaner building will take you through the emblematic access stairs to the hall, the modernist encyclopaedia that is the Sala Millet, the burst of light, shape and color of the stands and, until and all, to go up to the same stage where music legends have made history.
Visit with a downloadable audio guide on your mobile device with explanations, images, music, video and electricity from a concert night in 360º.
Physical diversity and/or reduced mobility
- The Palau de la Música Catalana is accessible to people with reduced mobility by lifts on all floors.
- There is also a wheelchair stair lift on the Foyer floor to access the balconies where the Foyer exhibitions are located..
- In the Lluís Millet Room there is a ramp enabled to access the balcony of the columns.
- The Palau de la Música also has adapted toilets and wheelchair loan service on request.
- Around the Palau there are parking spaces reserved for people with reduced mobility. The closest to the Palau are at C/Ortigosa and C/San Pere Més Baix. The use of parking spaces for people with functional diversity is linked to the possession of a parking card for people with reduced mobility (PMR).
Hearing diversity: deaf or low hearing people
- Deaf signatories can request specific visits with an interpreter of Spanish sign language (minimum 12 people).
- The audio guides have text in different languages that are easy to read by enlarging the font size.
Visual diversity: Blind or people with low vision
- Blind or people with low vision: soon the audio guides will have an audio description.
- Visually impaired or low vision visits are also organized with an individual guide (minimum 12 people).
The Visits App of the Palau de la Música Catalana has compatibility with Google Talkback (for Android devices) and VoiceOver (ios) screen reader systems.
- People with functional diversity enjoy special prices.
- With a grade below 65%, the cost of the guided tour is € 11 and the self-guided tour is € 8.
- With a degree higher than 65% the cost of the visit is free.
- It is advisable to access through the terrace of the Palau, although it is also possible to do it through the Sant Pere Més Alt street.
- For any specific needyou can contact [email protected].