Gift a Guided Tour
Book your visit now and decide later on the date and time slot that suits you best for a guided tour.
10 am - 3.00 pm
Catalan, Spanish, French and English
With this ticket you can enter to the Palau de la Música Catalana without booking. This voucher is valid for 12 months.
This ticket, includes guided tour in the language chosen by the customer.
Check all the schedules on our website.
This, the architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner’s masterpiece, was built between 1905 and 1908 as the home of the Orfeó Català. It is designed as a magical music box that combines all the applied arts: sculpture, mosaic, stained glass, ironwork. Guided tours of Palau de la Música are a must for your stay in Barcelona to discover the unique modernist concert hall heritage site by UNESCO.
Physical diversity and/or reduced mobility
- The Palau de la Música Catalana is accessible to people with reduced mobility by lifts on all floors.
- There is also a wheelchair stair lift on the Foyer floor to access the balconies where the Foyer exhibitions are located..
- In the Lluís Millet Room there is a ramp enabled to access the balcony of the columns.
- The Palau de la Música also has adapted toilets and wheelchair loan service on request.
- Around the Palau there are parking spaces reserved for people with reduced mobility. The closest to the Palau are at C/Ortigosa and C/San Pere Més Baix. The use of parking spaces for people with functional diversity is linked to the possession of a parking card for people with reduced mobility (PMR).
Hearing diversity: deaf or low hearing people
- Deaf signatories can request specific visits with an interpreter of Spanish sign language (minimum 12 people).
- The audio guides have text in different languages that are easy to read by enlarging the font size.
Visual diversity: Blind or people with low vision
- Blind or people with low vision: soon the audio guides will have an audio description.
- Visually impaired or low vision visits are also organized with an individual guide (minimum 12 people).
The Visits App of the Palau de la Música Catalana has compatibility with Google Talkback (for Android devices) and VoiceOver (ios) screen reader systems.
- People with functional diversity enjoy special prices.
- With a grade below 65%, the cost of the guided tour is € 11 and the self-guided tour is € 8.
- With a degree higher than 65% the cost of the visit is free.
- It is advisable to access Carrer Sant Pere Més alt, s/n corner with Carrer Amadeu Vives, but there is also access via Carrer Palau de la Música, 4-6.
- For any specific needyou can contact [email protected].