Discover one of the world’s most unique modernist jewels with an exceptional music program
10 am - 3.00 pm
Catalan, Spanish, French and English
This, the architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner’s masterpiece, was built between 1905 and 1908 as the home of the Orfeó Català. It is designed as a magical music box that combines all the applied arts: sculpture, mosaic, stained glass, ironwork. Guided tours of Palau de la Música are a must for your stay in Barcelona to discover the unique modernist concert hall heritage site by UNESCO.
The classic guided tour of the Palau with our professionals discovering the secrets of a century-old house. From the foundation of the Palau by popular subscription to the artistic prodigies of stained glass, columns, sculptural sets, mosaics…
Step on the stage of the Palau and let yourself be surrounded by the muses on a visit where, in fact, the weight of history and inspiration will accompany you from the first minute.
Visits for up to 15 people with distance and hygienic protocols for your safety.
Physical diversity and/or reduced mobility
- The Palau de la Música Catalana is accessible to people with reduced mobility by lifts on all floors.
- There is also a wheelchair stair lift on the Foyer floor to access the balconies where the Foyer exhibitions are located..
- In the Lluís Millet Room there is a ramp enabled to access the balcony of the columns.
- The Palau de la Música also has adapted toilets and wheelchair loan service on request.
- Around the Palau there are parking spaces reserved for people with reduced mobility. The closest to the Palau are at C/Ortigosa and C/San Pere Més Baix. The use of parking spaces for people with functional diversity is linked to the possession of a parking card for people with reduced mobility (PMR).
Hearing diversity: deaf or low hearing people
- Deaf signatories can request specific visits with an interpreter of Spanish sign language (minimum 12 people).
- The audio guides have text in different languages that are easy to read by enlarging the font size.
Visual diversity: Blind or people with low vision
- Blind or people with low vision: soon the audio guides will have an audio description.
- Visually impaired or low vision visits are also organized with an individual guide (minimum 12 people).
The Visits App of the Palau de la Música Catalana has compatibility with Google Talkback (for Android devices) and VoiceOver (ios) screen reader systems.
- People with functional diversity enjoy special prices.
- With a grade below 65%, the cost of the visit is € 8.
- With a degree higher than 65% the cost of the visit is free.
- It is advisable to access through the terrace of the Palau, although it is also possible to do it through the Sant Pere Més Alt street.
- For any specific needyou can contact [email protected].